Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A dish of meat (usually chicken) that has been sautéed in butter before being stewed with vegetables. The end result is a thick, chunky stew, often flavored with wine. Fricassee. This word is also used as a verb, as in to "fricassee a chicken."
- Chicken Fricassee
- Fricase (pork fricassee)
- Fricasé de Pollo al Ron y Vino (chicken fricassee in rum and wine)
- Fricasé de Cabrito (goat meat fricassee)
- Fricassee Chicken
- Fricassee of Chicken
- Fricassee of Garden Peas and Ginger with Grapefruit
- Fricassee of Lamb
- Lambakjot meth Graenmeti (lamb fricassee with vegetables)
- Pollo en Fricase (Puerto Rican chicen fricassee)
- Pollo en Pepian Dulce (Mayan chicken fricassee)