- In a large pot heat the two spoonfuls of oil over medium heat.
- Add the pork and fry until golden.
- Add onion, cumin, pepper, oregano, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and green onion.
- Stir and add the eight cups of boiling water.
- Let cook until the meat comes off a little of the bones, at least two hours.
- Try to maintain the initial amount of broth, adding a little of water if necessary.
- Shortly before serving, add bread crumbs to thicken.
- Serve in a deep plate with sufficient broth.
- Garnish with one cooked potato and cooked white corn.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.