Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Tina at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2½ – 3 lbs potatoes (thin-skinned)
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup seasoned croutons, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Boil potatoes just until tender.
- Drain well. Cool.
- Peel and cut into ¼-inch slices.
- In greased, shallow two quart casserole, arrange half of the potato slices.
- Top with half of the bacon and onion.
- Stir milk into sour cream; spread half the mixture over onion, then half the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with croutons and drizzle butter over all.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until hot throughout.