Fresh ways with herbs
1. More flavorful fruit: Toss strawberries with chopped mint.
2. Perkier Poundcake: Ad 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary or lavender to lemon flavored cake batter.
3. Sassier Salad: Toss a few Tablespoons full of chopped dill or tarragon into a green salad.
4. Tastier tea: Customize your favorite hot or cold ice tea by adding mint while brewing.
5. Better basting: Use sprigs of rosemary as a brush to baste roasting meat or chicken.
Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers.
Rainer Maria Rilke