Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb uncooked dry cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried basil)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add tortellini and toss until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Toss again before serving with additional Parmesan cheese.