- Bring medium saucepan of water to a boil.
- Core tomatoes and cut an "X" in bottom of each.
- Plunge into boiling water 30 seconds.
- With slotted spoon, immediately remove to bowl of cold water.
- When cool enough to handle, peel tomatoes.
- Cut each tomato horizontally in half (through equator) and squeeze out seeds.
- Finely dice tomatoes and place in serving bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients along with 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix well.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.