Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes in medium dice (preferably peeled, seeded, then diced)
- 1 peeled celery stalk; cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper in small dice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced preserved lemon (peel only)
- kosher salt
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Toss and season with salt to taste. Ideally make in the morning, bring to room temperature before serving and season again to taste.