Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 lb. colorful heirloom tomatoes
- garlic Bread
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and cut in half
- Herb Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar, optional
- 1 small clove fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. To make the Salad: Core large tomatoes, cut in half and slice. Set aside.
4. To serve, toss the tomatoes in the Herb Dressing. Place the garlic toast on individual serving plates, and arrange the tomato slices in a stack on top of the bread. Drizzle the Herb Dressing over the tomatoes and around the plate, and sprinkle with fresh herb leaves as a garnish.