Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 x 1-Tablespoon servings.
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root 
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp plain low-fat yogurt
- Use tomato held at room temperature until fully ripe.
- Core and quarter tomato.
- In the container of an electric blender place tomato, ginger, salt, black pepper, oil, orange juice and yogurt.
- Lend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Toss with mixed greens, seafood or chicken salads.
- Refrigerate in a covered container up to 2 days.