Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is such and easy recipe and tastes so good. I served with a green salad and garlic toast. I received this recipe from another group and it was posted by jenntinysam.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups uncooked bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef with garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking beef up into ¾-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and basil; toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese.