This is such and easy recipe and tastes so good. I served with a green salad and garlic toast. I received this recipe from another group and it was posted by jenntinysam.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups uncooked bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef with garlic in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking beef up into ¾-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and basil; toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese.