Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 ripe fresh watermelon
- 1 pint fresh picked strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Scoop out the red watermelon flesh and put into a large mixing bowl.
- Remove seeds and mash watermelon until smooth.
- Clean and hull the strawberries.
- Mash strawberries and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice and granulated sugar.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into several ice cube trays.
- Freeze overnight.