Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Hull berries and cut in half.
- Arrange on baking sheet lined with waxed paper and freeze until solid about 40 minutes.
- Put frozen berries in food processor with sugar.
- Pulse processor on and off several times to chop berries.
- Process continuously until berries are minced into tiny chips stopping often to scrape down sides.
- Remove cover and add fruit spread and yogurt.
- Process until mixture is smooth stopping as necessary to scrape down sides of work bowl.
- When ice crystals form let soften just enough to spoon back into work bowl.
- Process again until smooth.