Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 x 0.5 ounce (15 g) package sugar-free strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1½ cups (360 ml) boiling water
- 3 cups (498 g) sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups (453 g) plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 x 9-inch (22.5 cm) graham cracker crust
- 8 perfect whole strawberries, washed but not hulled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Chill another 10 minutes.
- Fold in yogurt and pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Chill until firm or at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut into 8 wedges and top each serving with a whole strawberry.
- Serve cold.
Nutritional information Edit
- 177 calories (33% calories from fat) | 6 g protein | 7g total fat (1.6g saturated fat) | 24g carbohydrates | 2g dietary fiber | 1 mg cholesterol | 208 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1½ carbohydrate (1 bread/starch, ½ fruit) | 1 fat