Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Legmen Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ruby red grapefruit peeled and sectioned
- ½ cup toasted chopped pecans
- ½ cup light olive oil
- ¼ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon minced serrano
- Tear spinach leaves from stems.
- Wash and dry completely.
- Place in large salad bowl tearing large leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Toss grapefruit sections with spinach.
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, maple syrup and serrano and whisk together or shake in airtight container until salt is dissolved.
- Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped pecans.