Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow or white cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup soymilk or buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola or corn oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and springs back when touched. Set pan on wire rack, and let cool 5 minutes. Cut into squares, and serve.