Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh Rosemary Lemon Shortbread CookiesEdit
Using fresh chopped rosemary from your garden, you will have a delightful summer sugar cookie to go with a tall glass of iced-tea.
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 3 T finely chopped Rosemary
- 1 T Lemon rind.
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add flour.
- Stir in rosemary and lemon rind.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out cookies using cookie cutter - any shape will do.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Makes about 2 dozen.