Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut in ½-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pastry for a 2-crust pie
- Combine sugar, flour, orange peel, and salt.
- Add to rhubarb.
- Place in a pastry-lined 9-inch pie pan and dot with butter.
- Install top crust (a lattice top is attractive and flute edges to make a high-standing rim.
- Cut vents in solid top.
- Bake in hot oven (425 °F) 40 to 50 minutes, or until juice begins to bubble through the vents and crust is golden brown.
- Cool partially before serving.