Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pastry for 9" two-crust pie
- 2 c rhubarb; cut into 1/2" pieces
- 3 c Sliced fresh peaches
- 1 1/3 c Sugar
- 1/2 ts Grated orange peel
- 1/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 ts Ground cinnamon
- 2 tb butter or margarine
- Additional cinnamon and Sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line pie pan with half of the pastry.
- Roll out the remaining dough and set aside.
- Combine rhubarb and peaches.
- Mix together Sugar orange peel, and cinnamon; stir into fruit mixture.
- Turn mixture into pie pan; dot with butter.
- Moisten edge of bottom crust and cover with top crust.
- Cut slits in top.
- Seal edges and flute.
- Sprinkle crust with additional cinnamon and Sugar.
- Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until juices bubble through and crust is brown.
- Remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Serve barely warm.