Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rinse raspberries, in four batches, in cool running water and drain.
- Lay berries into a bowl lined with a dry paper towel, and shake bowl gently to blot up excess water.
- Place one layer of berries into bowl and cover with ¼ of the sugar.
- Repeat process till all berries are moistened and sugared.
- Berries will keep, without molding, for 4 – 5 days.