Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large or 2 small thinly sliced fresh peaches
- 1 uncut pita bread pieces
- 1 cup low fat or nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 12 thin slices of cucumber or red bell pepper
- Warm pita bread and cut them in half.
- Fill each with cottage cheese, mint, peaches and cucumber slices.
Makes 2 servings.
Recipe reprinted with permission from California Tree Fruit Agreement