Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 large fresh peaches, about 6 ounces (180 g) each
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- refrigerated butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons (20 ml)) packed light brown sugar
- Preheat the broiler.
- Line a small baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Halve, peel, and it peaches.
- Lightly coat all sides of each half with cooking spray and sprinkle with some of the lemon juice.
- Place in the prepared pan, cavity side up.
- Using your fingers, sprinkle 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of the brown sugar into the cavity and around the top of each peach.
- Broil about 4 inches from source of heat for 1½ to 2 minutes, until sugar caramelizes and begins to glaze the peach.
- Take care not to scorch the sugar.
- Let cool for 1 minute, then serve in individual dessert dishes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 47 calories (0% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 0 total fat (0 saturated fat), 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (1 fruit)