Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit of the Month: Cherry by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 cups pitted fresh or frozen sweet cherries
- ⅓ cup basil, fresh, chopped
- ⅓ cup green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- ¼ tsp salt
- Dash of bottled hot pepper sauce
- Chop cherries in food processor or manually. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.