Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poultry Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6-8
- 1 x 10 ounce can chicken broth
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- 6 oz banana yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 2 cans (6 oz) chopped chicken
- ½ cup cantaloupe, diced
- ½ cup honeydew, diced
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Boil chicken broth, add rice and cook until tender and fluffy.
- In small jar, combine honey, yogurt and mayonnaise. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 24 hours to intensify flavor.
- When ready to serve, combine chicken, rice, fruits and dressing.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with crisp crackers or in toasted pita pockets.