This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 ripe mangos
- In a small bowl combine salad dressing, cilantro and lime peel.
- In a plastic food storage bag place ¼ cup of the dressing and the chicken breasts.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine black beans, onion and jalapeno with remaining dressing then set aside.
- Peel and cube mangoes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through.
- Toss mangos with bean mixture.
- Serve chicken with mango and black bean salad.