- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk and almond extract.
- Beat at low speed until well blended.
- Press dough onto bottom and sides of 10" tart pan with removable bottom.
- Prick bottom with fork and bake at 400°F for 13 – 20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Stir together the sour cream and sugar.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Arrange mangos on top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.