Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Taylor Estate in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1984. Dated 1951.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 fresh jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or Bacon drippings
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add corn, jalapenos, milk, egg and oil and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 450 for 25 minutes