- 1 can chick Peas, drained
- 3 spoons tahini (pure sesame paste)
- 2 - 4 spoons olive oil, depending on how much you like olive oil
- 1 - 2 spoons lemon juice (the juice of 1 lemon or 3 tiny limes)
- 1 clove of garlic, or use garlic salt instead of salt
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 - 6 spoons of water to achieve desired consistency
- Mix all ingredients, puree with a blender, taste, adjust salt, lemon juice, olive oil to taste, and add water until it's not too thick, but not runny.
- Now that you have made the perfect hummus, it is all about presenting it.
- Spoon into an attractive bowl, decorate with your choice.
- Make patterns on the surface of the hummus, and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita bread sliced into wedges.