- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pkt powdered pectin (1¾ oz)
- 4 cup sugar
- ¼ cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- In a large saucepan, stir together the water, lemon juice and powdered pectin.
- Scrape the sides of the pan to make sure all the pectin has dissolved.
- Place the saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly to prevent scorching.
- Add the Sugar and herbs while stirring.
- Bring the mixture to a full, rolling boil 4 minutes.
- Skim the foam off the top of the mixture and pour into clean, sterilized jars.
- Seal with parrafin, if desired, and allow to set overnight.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.