Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 tsp herb vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook green beans for 5 to 6 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well.
- In the same pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add green beans, herb vinegar, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Cook for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Toss with basil and serve immediately.