Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 tsp herb vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook green beans for 5 to 6 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well.
- In the same pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add green beans, herb vinegar, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Cook for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Toss with basil and serve immediately.