- 1 8-ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup low-sugar apricot or peach spread
- 2 to 3 cups fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sliced kiwi fruit, grape halves)
- Combine rice, Sugar and egg in medium bowl. Press into 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt in medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended. Spread over crust.