- 1 8-ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup low-sugar apricot or peach spread
- 2 to 3 cups fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sliced kiwi fruit, grape halves, bananas, or pineapple tidbits)
- Combine rice, sugar, and egg in a medium bowl. Press into a 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes and cool.
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla; beat until well blended. Spread over crust.