Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 6
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large seedless oranges, peeled, sliced and halved
- ½ large pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Stir well to blend ingredients.
- Arrange fruit on plates and drizzle the honey-yogurt dressing on top.