Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copyright, 2004, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
- Show: Barefoot Contessa
- Episode: Saturday Night, Sunday Breakfast
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- seeds scraped from ½ vanilla bean, optional
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ pint fresh blueberries
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
- Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl.
- Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
- Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.