Copyright, 2004, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
- Show: Barefoot Contessa
- Episode: Saturday Night, Sunday Breakfast
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- seeds scraped from ½ vanilla bean, optional
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ pint fresh blueberries
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
- Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl.
- Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together.
- Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.