Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1¼ cup egg substitute
- 1-cup pre-sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¾-cup fresh corn kernels
- ¼ cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup cooked angel hair pasta
- 1-teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions optional
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir well; set aside.
- Wrap handle of a large nonstick skillet with foil.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions, mushrooms and corn; saute 4 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in pasta until well blended.
- Add egg substitute mixture; cook 2 minutes or until set around edges.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 450 for 5 minutes or until center is set.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired.
Contributed by Edit