Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is great for warm Spring nights or to bring to a neighbor's BBQ. It is a quick and easy recipe that you will use time and time again.
Servings: 4 (side dish)
- 4 pieces of corn (uncooked)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Shuck the fresh corn (cut it off of the rind) and put it in a bowl. Chop up the red onion, cut the avocado into cubes, and chop the cherry tomatoes in half. Put everything into the bowl.
- To make the dressing you cut up 1 clove of garlic very finely. Mix the garlic with the mustard and the balsamic vinegar. Whisk in the olive oil and the salt and pepper.
- Mix altogether and serve!