Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ – 1 head cabbage (about 4 cups), chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 pkg. Top ramen chicken noodles, uncooked
- ½ cup oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar or rice vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pkg. Top ramen seasoning (from noodle pkg.)
- may add dash of soy sauce
- Combine cabbage, sesame seeds, almonds, onions and crumbled top ramen noodles.
- Add dressing just before serving.
- Cooked chicken chunks may also be added.