Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the McLean Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and blueberries.
- Mix well and put into pie shell.
- Drizzle top with lemon juice.
- Combine brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Spread topping over berries then bake at 30 minutes at 425°F then cover with foil and bake 20 minutes more.