- Prepare pastry.
- Slice rhubarb (should yield 3 cups).
- Slice bananas (should yield 3 cups).
- Combine ingredients except butter and crust.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Dot with butter.
- Place crust on top.
- Bake at 450 °F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 °F and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.