- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, mace and salt into large bowl.
- Add orange rind, yogurt, dissolved cornstarch, apple and vanilla.
- Blend by hand until well mixed.
- Spoon into greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake 350°F for 35 – 40 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.