Yield : 12 muffins 1 muffin = 1 bread calories = 7
- 2 tbsp soft margarine
- 2 tbsp sugar replacement
- egg (beaten)
- 1¼ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp skim milk
- apple (peeled and chopped)
- Cream margarine and sugar replacement; add egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 °F for 25 minutes, or until done.
- For those who like spices, you may add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves to the mix - just a dash of each.