Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 Sandwiches
- 16 slices Italian bread, cut ½" thick
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter, divided
- In medium skillet, melt butter, stir in sugar.
- Add peaches; simmer 3 – 4 minutes, until peaches are just tender.
- Stir in schnapps.
- Simmer 1 minute.
- Prepare each sandwich using 2 slices bread, 1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with schnapps, milk and salt.
- Soak each sandwich in egg mixture until bread is saturated.
- In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter; sauté sandwiches over medium heat about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove to heated platter.
- Melt remaining butter and repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Serve with prepared topping.