- Beat cream, egg yolks and vanilla until blended.
- Beat egg whites and a dash of salt until frothy.
- Spread bread crumbs in a jelly roll pan.
- Dip bread slices in yolk mixture about 10 seconds on each side, then dip in egg whites and coat with bread crumbs.
- Sauté in butter until golden.
- Keep warm.
- Combine mango, sour cream, sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve over French toast.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.