Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- thick slices of white bread or any bread you prefer
- 6 eggs (large are good)
- enough milk to fill your bowl half full (1%, 2%, whole or skim milk)
- sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- real maple syrup
- butter or cooking spray for griddle
- Preheat griddle pan.
- Whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla together until you get a golden yellow mixture.
- Add sliced bread one at a time and soak until completely covered but not falling apart.
- Place each slice on the buttered or cooking sprayed griddle and cook until golden on each side.
- As each slice comes off the griddle, sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.