- Melt butter on pan over stove on medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix eggs until combined. Add in milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix.
- Take bread slices and dip each side of both in mixture.
- Place slices on pan and let one side become slighly brown.
- Flip slices and let other side become brown.
- Serve hot and drenched in syrup and powdered sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.