- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk (it's okay to eyeball it)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- Plenty of syrup and powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Melt butter on pan over stove on medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix eggs until combined. Add in milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix.
- Take bread slices and dip each side of both in mixture.
- Place slices on pan and let one side become slighly brown.
- Flip slices and let other side become brown.
- Serve hot and drenched in syrup and powdered sugar.