Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium leeks, white part only
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 20 eggs, beaten to blend
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced mint or 1 tsp dried mint, crumbled
- sprigs mint
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over low heat.
- Thinly slice leek and add, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking, if necessary, until all liquid evaporates; do not brown.
- Remove leek from skillet.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet over low heat.
- Add eggs, room temperature cream cheese, fresh mint, salt and freshly ground pepper and cook, stirring with whisk or fork, until egg begins to set.
- Stir in leek and cook until mixture forms soft curds.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Turn out onto heated platter.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.