Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken thighs or drumsticks
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 can French fried onions
- ½ cup crushed cornflakes
- Skin chicken.
- In a shallow bowl stir together salad dressing and hot pepper sauce.
- In another bowl combine onions and cornflakes.
- In a 3 qt. baking dish arrange chicken pieces, meaty side up.
- Brush with salad dressing mixture.
- Sprinkle with onion mixture, pressing mixture onto chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F for 35 – 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.