Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Servings: 4
- 1 lb very lean ground beef
- ¼ cup low-fat Sweet n Spicy French dressing
- ¾ oz wheat germ
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 2 egg whites
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 1 hour.
Nutritional information Edit
- 23g protein | 15g fat | 7g carb | 214mg sodium | 70mg chol. | 270 calories.