Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 California avocados, halved and pitted
- ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 1 ½ Tbsp dry vermouth
- 1 Tbsp chopped, fresh tarragon or 1/2 the amount dried
- ½ tsp salt
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.