Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 13 oz (1) can skim evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp liquid sugar replacement
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine evaporated milk, cornstarch, sugar replacement and chocolate chips in saucepan.
- Cook and stir mixture is thick and chocolate chips are melted.
- Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in chocolate/mixture.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Turn into buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 18
- Food exchanges: ¼ bread