Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes one 12-inch pizza
- 1 lbs (about 5 cups) frozen French fried shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves crumbled
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in one layer in pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cover potatoes with sauce.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Arrange pepper strips on sauce; sprinkle with onions and top with cheeses.
- Bake about 15 minutes until top is lightly browned.