- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 14 ounce mild salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 40 ounces thin cut French fries
- 4 ounces jalapeño pepper rings
- 16 ounces nacho Cheese sauce
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces guacamole
- 8 fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix black beans, salsa, and chili powder. Set aside.
- Prepare French fries according to package directions.
- Divide fries among 8 warm plates.
- Top each with sliced jalapeño pepper rings, black bean mixture, and nacho Cheese sauce.
- Garnish side of plate with sour cream and guacamole.
- Top each with a cilantro leaf.